Performance Mince Dog Raw Mince
- Highly palatable food for underweight, active or working dogs
- Great for conditioning before winter months
- May support joint health of senior dogs with the added NZ green lipped mussel.
- Reduce odour, soften coats and keeps it shiny - can reduce shedding, produce a shiny and soft coat. Results are evident after just few weeks.
- Dental benefits – feed your dog a balanced diet of raw meat along with meaty bones and quality grain-free biscuit. The meaty bones and fibrous tissues in a natural, raw feeding diet will keep teeth clean and healthy. Using Pet Essentials special blend will help reduce dental decay as we don’t use grains or any other bad stuff in our blend, grains tend to deposit sugar on the teeth and gum causing decay.
- Less mess – when your dog eats Pet Essentials raw meat, you’ll see a lot less smelly waste on the lawn. A natural, grain free diet means that your dog will use more of what they eat.
- Reduced allergies – feeding raw meat may diminish the clinical signs associated with food allergies.
- Reduced water intake – raw meat will improve your dog’s digestion, unlike dry food, when your pet eats raw meat on regular basis they won’t need the excessive amount of water as they would require with dry food diet. This results in improved liver and kidney functions.
Ingredients:Beef, Green Tripe, Veal, Chicken, Egg, Green Lipped Mussel, Vitamins B1, B12, Selenium, Iron, Essential Fatty Acids with Vitamin & Mineral mixture.