Bravecto Plus Spot On Flea Treatment For Cats 2.8-6.25kg
Bravecto Plus Spot On Flea Treatment For Cats 2.8-6.25kg - Blue
Provides 3 months flea and tick protection, plus worm treatment in one easy dose. The longest-lasting spot-on flea and tick treatment for cats that also provides a worming treatment. Bravecto Plus spot-on solution protects for the full flea lifecycle, helping to eradicate flea populations. Ideal for use as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Also treats for ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), roundworm, lungworm and hookworm. For use in cats from 9 weeks of age and 1.2kg bodyweight. Bravecto Plus spot-on solution is absorbed through your cat’s skin, and the application site dries quickly.
- Long-lasting, 3 months flea and tick protection
- For use as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis
- Treats for ear mites, roundworm, lungworm and hookworm
- The simple twist-n-use application tube allows for quick and easy application, the cap does not come off so no small parts that can be a risk for young children.
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas
Made Specifically For: Protecting cats against fleas, ticks and treating roundworm and lungworm infections. Can be used in kittens from 9 weeks of age and from 1.2kg body weight or more.
Each tube is formulated to provide a minimum dose of 40mg fluralaner/kg body weight and 2mg moxidectin/kg bodyweight. Each mL contains 280mg fluralaner and 14mg moxidectin.
Apply spot-on at the base of the skull, to ensure the wet product can't be licked.
Bravecto Plus Cat 3 month treatment.